Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Religious Theme License Plate -- Jesus Girl

We made this Religious theme License Plate and the Post office sent it around the country.

After about 2 weeks --- and I might add Nicole was very understanding -- I made a new plate.

On the day the new plate arrived Nicole went to her mail box the replacement was there
and finally the lost plate found it’s way.

Nicole called me and asked if she should return one. I replied no just give it to a friend.

The post office made someone happy with there blunder -- The friend I’m sure will be pleased.
 


I love my plate!! I get so many compliments. 

The owner is so nice because my plate was not delivered in a timely fashion he made me another one free of charge!! 

I recommend using this company I will definitely order in the future!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment