Sunday, January 3, 2016

Custom Mirrored Circle Monogram "WW" Front Car License Plate




Wanda purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee and wanted a custom Mirrored Vanity
License Plat “Circle Monogram” with her initials.

We were very pleased that Wanda took the time to comment and send us a photo.

Below are her comment and the photo she attached along with a mechanical
Illustration of the template we used to manufacture Wanda’s License Plate.

At CoolMirror our goal is to please and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee




  









Comment

Upon purchasing my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I knew I wanted a mirrored vanity plate to showcase my name's initials.

Upon further Internet research, I knew CoolMirror was the only vendor who could capture my idea.

Thrilled that the plate and workmanship was beyond my high expectations (which are high), the double - W's, along with my name, now stand for CoolMirror's "Wonderful Work".


Thanks a bunch for this marvelous enhancement to my new Jeep SUV!

No comments:

Post a Comment