Wednesday, March 22, 2017

License Plate Rhino Logo Reproduction

We did a Logo reproduction for Beth on a mirrored License Plate.
I was very pleased with the final product. Beth took the time to
give me her comment and I was pleased with that as well.
Below are her comments and an Illustration of the Auto Tag. 



Bruce,I wanted to let you know that during our experience with your company, the products, pricing, and customer service were amazing. Our logo looks amazing on that mirrored tag! I only wish we needed more! Also, I couldn’t believe how fast we received our tags as well. If we need anything in the future we will definitely be repeat customers and we will be recommending anyone else who may need your products to your company! Thank you for making this experience a great one and have a great day!

Beth Kirkbrid


No comments:

Post a Comment