Friday, November 13, 2015

A beautiful Chrome Mirrored Circle Monogram License Plate -- Laser Crafted

Queen Joyce 3rd asked me to craft a Circle Monogram License Plate for the front of her New BMW

I was happy to do this for Her Majesty!


Queen Joyce was pleased as well, as you can see in her comment.


The License Plate Background was Natural Mirror with a Black Monogram


It was a very beautiful Contrast. 


We feature a large variety of Personalized License Plates.


Depicted below here is an illustration of Joyce's Car Tag





Thank you Joyce For taking the time to express your satisfaction.




Comment 


Hi Bruce,

I absolutely Love my license plate! I just bought a beautiful silver BMW and the mirrored plate is exactly what I pictured for the front of the car. Thank you for the great service and beautiful workmanship
Joyce








No comments:

Post a Comment