Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Masonic Themed License Plate

Sara requested that we reproduce her Masonic logo for the front of her automobile.

I was happy to do so and also pleased with her reply after she received
her auto tag.

Below is her comment and a photo of the finished product.



I am always looking for one of a kind Masonic items to surprise my husband with. 

I stumbled across this site when searching for a license plate and I am sure glad that I did.

 I was extremely please with the fast & unexpected call back about exactly how I wanted my plates. 

I ordered the plates expedited. I couldn't be more pleased about my entire experience from the ordering process to receiving the plates. 

I will definitely be a repeat customer and highly recommend anyone to do business with them! 

~Sara 





No comments:

Post a Comment